Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 5

“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”  Revelation 3:20 (NIV)

These words are spoken by our Lord through the apostle John. Jesus tells us in these words what He wants to happen when He comes into our lives. He wants true fellowship with each of us. Actually, is that not what it means to be eating together? It means a sharing time and that is what Jesus wants in our lives. He wants to share with us His love and His purpose for the world. And He wants us to share with Him our thoughts, our desires, and our needs. Let us let Him into our thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.