Friday, April 28, 2017

April 28 – Call, For He Hears

“I love the Lord, for he heard my voice;  he heard my cry for mercy.  Because he turned his ear to me,  I will call on him as long as I live.” Psalm 116:1-2

In these words the psalmist tells how he reacted to the way the Lord responded to his call for help. These words may well also express our feelings in reaction to how God responses when we cry for mercy. It's surely true that when the Lord responds by turning his ear to our call for help our hearts respond in love for Him. Yes He is a wonderful, faithful Lord and we do love Him. And isn't it true that when God does hear our prayer it encourages us to again and again call on Him whenever we need help? This is a habit we want to have throughout our lives. Join with the psalmist, saying what he said in our verse “I will call on him as long as I live”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.