Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10 – Trusting Heart

“The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” Psalm 28:7 (NIV)

This psalm was written as were the other psalms as one way of expressing joy in song. We realize that many people down through the centuries have sung this song to give thanks to God. We can join with the writer of this song to express the feelings of our heart. David said that his heart was trusting in the Lord. He put his confidence in the Lord and relied on Him to meet his needs. This effort was not in vain because God knew his heart and God responded. David said, “and He helps me.” All this can happen in our lives too. Why not trust the Lord today my friend and experience God’s response. Then we can say as David did, “my heart trusts in Him and He helps me.” The help from God is ours if we acknowledge Him and ask for it from Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.