Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 30

“How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?” Psalm 13:1 (NIV)

We haven’t chosen this verse to prove that God sometimes forgets His children or that He hides His face from us. These are not God’s words, they are human thoughts. We may have thoughts like this. Let’s read on: “But I trust in your unfailing love. My heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me.” Psalm 13:5-6. (NIV)  Isn’t that a good ending? It can be that way when we’re tempted to be discouraged and think God has forgotten us. Remember His unfailing love – and rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.