Friday, February 12, 2016

February 12

“Hear my voice when I call, O Lord, be merciful to me and answer me. My heart says to you, ‘Seek His face.’ Your face, Lord I will seek.” Psalm 27:7-8 (NIV)

I’m thinking especially of the last part of the verse. The psalmist seems to be talking to himself. He said that his heart was telling him to seek God’s face. And he listened to what his heart said and agreed with what he heard. Does our heart remind us to seek God’s face? If we have experienced the great joy and blessing of knowing God’s nearness in our lives, then our hearts will encourage us to come close to Him. I trust that is the desire of our hearts today. How about seeking His face now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.