Friday, January 22, 2016

January 22

“Yet I am with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel and afterward you will take me into glory.” Psalm 73:23-24 (NIV)

The fellowship which we can have with our Lord is a close fellowship. That’s what He wants. He has plans for our future and that’s why He is guiding us each day that we live here on earth. So this fellowship that we enjoy, and this closeness we feel is God’s way of preparing us to be with Him forever. So let’s not try to make it on our own. Let’s allow God to take us by the hand and follow His counsel. It will make our fellowship with Him sweeter here and on into eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.