Tuesday, September 15, 2020

September 15 – Praise, Better than Life

“Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.  So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.”  Psalm 63:3-4 (NASB)


There is a chorus that uses the words of these verses.  It is a song that praises God for His lovingkindness.  It is a wonderful verse / song for us and especially in times when we need the reminder that God’s love for us is better than anything our life has to offer.  God cannot be out done in His steadfast love which he showers down on us.  Such abundant love evokes praise for God and honest heartfelt praise is the best thing we can give to God. So when we find ourselves in a dry and weary land where there is no water to quench our thirst, we can be assured that our Creator God, our Savior God loves us perfectly and without holding back.  Let’s sing along with David, “So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.”  Praise your name Almighty God!


- 165 -


No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.