Saturday, January 21, 2017

January 21

“Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.” Psalm 9:10 (NIV)

When David put these words into this song which he was writing, he knew that God had promised never to forsake His people. And in his experience David knew that God had always been faithful to him. God had been with him through all kind of situations. He could say to God, “I know you and I will trust you to always be with me.” We also have heard God’s promise to never leave us along and we have also experienced His nearness and His presence with us. The way He has helped us in the past convinces us that He will never leave us. I trust that this has been your experience and that you can say with David, “I know you and I will trust you to always be with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.