Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 19

“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him” Psalm 91:14-15 (NIV)

We like to be reminded that God loves us and that is an important part of our lives each day. It is also important that we return His love by loving Him with all our hearts. You perhaps noticed in our verse today how God responds to our love for Him. Yes, God does know when we love Him and He watches us when we need His help. He says that He will be with us in trouble – he will not leave us. He will rescue us, He will deliver us. And if we love Him He will answer our prayers every time. Is it not a wonderful comfort to know that God is that intimate with us that he knows what is in our hearts and what we need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.