Sunday, January 1, 2017

January 1

“Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.”  
Psalm 73:23-24 (NIV)

We see a picture here of the Psalmist with his hand outstretched for God to lead him through life. This reminds us that at the beginning of a new year we can reach out our hand for God to guide us in the day ahead of us. God is waiting for us to let Him lead us. We reach out to Him in faith and we know He will see us through the days and weeks of this whole year. And, yes, as promised, He will guide us into an eternity to be spent with Him. Let us trust the Lord as the psalmist did that He holds us by our right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.