Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30

“In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!” Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.”  Psalm 31:22 (NIV)

Can a person who is discouraged really expect help from God? Perhaps the testimony of David will give us an answer. He had been in a difficult and dangerous situation. He was tempted to think that God was not watching and even said so. He said it to God. But did God hold that against him? Did God say, “If you do not believe I am watching I will just let you suffer.”? Of course not. God heard David call and He helped him. God knows our weaknesses and is aware when we are discouraged. But He still loves us and He will listen when we ask Him for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.