Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2

“When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me.” Psalm 86:7 (NIV)

King David knew from experience how faithful God was to take care of him. He knew that experiencing distress is a real part of his life. He knew that God was watching over him all the time, but he also recognized that God wanted David to call on Him for help. When your experience distress in your life I trust that you have the same confidence in your God. If you have called on Him when you needed help you have experienced His presence and His response to your call. He has helped you in the past so now you know what to do when you encounter problems in your life. So you can say with David, “you answer me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.