Thursday, April 7, 2016

April 7

“Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you.” Jeremiah 7:23 (NIV)

Through the prophet Jeremiah, God reminded His people of what He had told their ancestors, the children of Israel when they came out of Egypt. As we read these words, we should realize that when we hear God’s word preached or taught, He is talking to us. It’s up to us to listen and to follow what He says. He wants us to be obedient to what we learn – to put it into practice. That’s how we show that we are really His. He says, “Obey me, I will be your God, and you will be MY PEOPLE!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.