Sunday, April 3, 2016

April 3

“But I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.  I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered.”  Psalm 89:33-34 (NIV)

This psalm is written by the psalmist Ethan. He is quoting a statement by God about His promises to David. These words remind us of what kind of a God we have. He is the same God today as in David’s time. So we can apply these words to ourselves. God will not take his love from us. He’ll never betray His faithfulness to us. He’ll keep His promises to us. We can think of some promise God has given and can know that He will be faithful to that promise. He will not alter His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.