Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 28

“I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” Psalm 116:1-2 (NIV)

There are many reasons for loving God. The basic reason is that He loves us. When God hears our prayers and then responds by helping us when we need it, doesn’t that inspire us to love Him? Well, the fact that God does hear us is another indication of his love and His concern for us. He hears us because He loves us so it’s normal that we respond by loving Him. The psalmist sensed the love of God because He turned His ear toward him. God is attentive to us, waiting for us to call to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.