Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20

“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26 (NIV)

I believe that most of us, perhaps all of us, have sometimes felt the need of special strength from God. The psalmist speaks of physical weakness and also of emotional and spiritual weakness. Sometimes, when our bodies are tired, or when we are ill it affects our inner feelings, our emotions, and our outlook on life. We may lose courage, or, as the psalmist said, our hearts might fail. In such cases what do we need? We need encouragement from God. He can strengthen our hearts and He gives us just what we need, our portion. Then we can cope with other weaknesses as the psalmist testified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.