Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 6

“ I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.” John 15:15

When we accept Jesus as our Savior we enter into a new relationship with God, our Creator. When Jesus was here He explained this to His disciples. We believe that these words can be applied to us who are disciples of Jesus today. He wants us to know our Lord’s business, what God is doing, and what His purposes are. Jesus taught the disciples much about God’s business. We have the Holy Spirit to teach us and our Bibles to read. He calls us friends and wants to teach us. Let’s be sure we are listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do appreciate your honest comments, thank you. However we do not permit links or sales offer pitches of any kind in the comments. Comments with links and offers will not be approved and will be removed. Thank you.